Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Twisted Herringbone Necklace with Glass Heart Pendant-SOLD

Black Twisted Tubular Herringbone Necklace with a Black and Turquoise Glass Heart Pendant
17" long

It's been a long time since I put any jewelry on here and there is a very good reason........I've been beading!!!  This necklace took me forever to make, it's my first ever beaded necklace using the twisted tubular herringbone stitch.  At first I thought this was the hardest thing I've ever made and wondered what on earth did I get myself into but once I got the hang of it I found it to be almost as relaxing as making chainmail.  I'm hooked on beading and am currently working on 3 different bracelets.  Check back in over the next few weeks.  I will also have some Husker bracelets for you lady fans out there.

4 comments:

  1. Crazy Girl, how was making that relaxing.....looks like it would drive a person crazy. I love it. I know I want something only its a tough decision since I like it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well don't rush it because like I mentioned I've got a few more pieces I'm working on that I'm sure you'll like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anxious to see what you come up with next. Are you almost done with your next piece? I have to start my list for Santa you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! My eyes go crossed when stringing the large beads...that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete