Sunday, February 7, 2010

Envelope Budgeting System

We recently went to the envelope budgeting system through Crown Financial MinistriesYou can get free resources for the envelope budgeting system and more here.  We've been doing this for about a month and it has helped us save so much.  At first I had a bunch of really big ugly white envelopes in my purse and decided there has got to be something better I could use.  With my google search I found Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs and she had this awesome template and tutorial for exactly what I wanted and needed.  Here is my finished project.  Thank you Kelleigh Ratzlaff for a cute way to budget my finances!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! But be careful carrying all of that cash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've used this system for a few months now. It just makes you feel like you're so much more in control of your money.

    Your envelopes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi they look so awesome. Do you make them and sell them by any chance? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi they look so awesome. Do you make them and sell them by any chance? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome glad I came across this I love those envelopes thanks for sharing 🥰🙏😇

    ReplyDelete