Friday, December 4, 2009

Fleur-de-lis

Here is what happens when two creative people come together...a very cute hairbow!  My mom made this Fleur-de-lis miniature lace on her embroidery machine.  And I made the bow.  I love making bows but I'm not planning to make a business of it, I need to spend more time on my jewelry.  So if you would like to purchase this or any of her other miniature lace designs (pictures coming soon!) for your own hairbow businesses let me know.  If you like what you see and have something in mind I will happily make you a bow.  Contact me for details.  My cousin makes some amazing bows check them out here: lilcutiehairbows.blogspot.com or her Etsy Shop.


Miniature Embroidered Lace Prices: (Bows not included)
Fleur-de-lis 1 1/4" are $2.00
Layered Butterflies 2 1/4" are $4.00
Layered Flowers  2-2 1/2" are $5.00



Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment